زبان تخصصی عمران
کلمات کاربردی رشته مهندسی عمران
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- (کافی است)
- of a quantity that can fulfill a need or requirement
- process of changing to an inferior state
- (انجام دادن)
- get done
- (شواهد و مدارک)
- knowledge on which to base belief
- one of the individual parts making up a larger entity
- not genuine but having the appearance of
- the act of making something different
- regard something as probable or likely
- the act of affirming or asserting something
- the real physical matter of which a person or thing consists
- a rough calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- (تحمیل کردن)
- charge and collect payment
- (بهره وری)
- skillfulness in avoiding wasted time and effort
زبان تخصصی عمران
noun: parts of a machine or system that use the pressure of water or other liquids to move or lift things
Ex. In order to design an efficient pipe system, the civil engineer applied his knowledge of hydraulics to move the water smoothly through the building.
noun: a diagram or technical drawing
Ex. Jane looked at the blueprint to figure out the exact dimensions of the building.
noun: a specific area of economic or commercial activity, categorized as either public or private
Ex. Engineers work in either the public or private sector, which means they are involved in projects for public government or private corporate purposes.
noun: area of specialization
Ex. Civil engineering is traditionally broken down into more detailed disciplines focusing on applications within architectural, environmental, structural and transportation fields.
noun: the ability to do something successfully or efficiently
Ex. In an increasingly multicultural world, civil engineers must possess a global competency to collaborate with coworkers from diverse cultures.
noun: something built or constructed, like a bridge, building or dam
Ex. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is an interesting structure because it manages to have strong foundational support despite being tilted off center.
noun: the process of keeping a structure in good condition or in working order by repairing it regularly
Ex. With proper maintenance, the pipe system throughout the old building should last for several years.
noun: a permit from an authority to engage in an act
Ex. The zoning department gave the engineering firm a license to build the apartment complex in the neighborhood.
noun: basic physical and organizational structures, like buildings and roads, needed for society
Ex. After the hurricane, the engineering firm helped rebuild the plumbing and road infrastructure around the devastated community.
noun: a three-dimensional representation of a proposed structure
Ex. She showed the investors her model, a scaled down version of the redesigned corporate headquarters.